The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

A Quiet Evening

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Defence Against the Dark Arts Professor
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Tom sat somewhere in the far back of the room away from any humans that may have decided to reside in the tavern for the night. He nursed his bottle of Firewhiskey in one hand while the other absently flipped through his notes for the new semester classes of that year. He had previously studied the list of his students and their records, in order to know what to expect come the new school year.

Flipping the page over he paused slightly as a familiar magical signature approached him from behind, true enough a shadow fell over him, mere seconds later. "May I help you Ms. Devlin? It's a bit late to be out for a drink." He said before finally looking up from his work and staring at the Deputy Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:01 pm

Amora was bored, she had come out on a late Friday night hoping to find something interesting to do, instead she found herself at the Leaky Cauldron of all places, with nothing but galleons in her purse and a cool drink to accompany her. What she did in her past life to deserve this sort of boredom she will never know. She mulled over the thought of barging down André's door and giving him hell just because she wanted something to do, but decided against it, no she would save it for the prank she had in store for him. Sighing sourly she downed the rest of her drink and was about to leave when something, or rather someone, caught her eye. Tom Riddle.

Her eyes trailed down to what was in his hands and contained a snort 'Bloody workaholic...let's show him a bit of fun.' She grinned to herself evilly. Weaving her way through the tables she skillfully kept to the shadows as Amora crept up behind the male. Almost upon him Amora jumped as the male addressed her, pouting slightly the Professor huffed before inviting herself into the empty seat in front of the male. "I wouldn't be talking Tom, that thing in your hand looks a lot like the drink you just mentioned." She teased, "Besides do I have to need something to approach you?"
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkages.rpg-board.net
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:16 pm

He watched as the witch took the seat opposite him and repressed a sigh before going back to scanning the documents. Amora was one of the few people who completely disregarded everything that suggested he wanted nothing to do with her. He glanced back up at the woman as he heard her comment, giving a smirk he went back to his work, knowing that his lack of reaction would be more likely to aggravate the woman more then any response he could think of.

He listened as she continued speaking and shot an amused smile over to the woman "In other words you got bored and decided to seek company you could wreak havoc on. I apologize Ms. Devlin but your pranks would do you no good here, I've already disabled your No-Heat Fireworks you were planning on releasing in here." He drawled in a bored manner and placed the fireworks on top of the table as proof before disregarding Amora's presence once more and going back to scribbling something onto his documents.

"Now is there something I can help you with Ms. Devlin, as you can see I'm quite busy at the moment."
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyTue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Amora gaped slightly as he easily evaded her prank, when had he noticed?! The man didn't give any sort of indication or reaction that he had realized what she was planning. Huffing disappointed, Amora grumbled "You're no fun Tom, where's your sense of humor? Others would have been on the floor gasping from laughter at this point-"

"While a majority before that would be cursing you and promising revenge for your actions." Tom interfered.

"That's completely besides the point." She replied in a diplomatic and stubborn tone. She heard the other make a noise of disagreement, yet held their silence. Sighing pitifully Amora whined (yes, whined) "Come on Tom! Don't be such a stiff!"
Back to top Go down
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 12:59 pm

"That's completely besides the point."

The wizard refrained from snorting, the Arts Professor really could be entertaining at some points in time. He was astounded at how quickly her mentality seemed to change, at some points she would be as she was now, childish and playful yet when she wanted something even he wanted to be careful as to how he approached her.

Tom's quill almost snapped at the unexpected comment, the male had to restrain himself from giving any outward reaction that he was annoyed. Yet he still failed as he gave Amora a glare that would freeze the earths core from how cold it was.

Breathing deeply through his nose Tom replied "I am not being a 'stiff' as you call it. I'm doing something called 'acting my age' or better yet being an adult Ms. Devlin."
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 3:41 pm

Amora grinned at the desired reaction she got from Riddle, call her cruel or weird but Amora always loved it when she could rile a person up, it gave her a sense of achievement and getting Mr. I'm-so-cool-I-can-be-mistaken-for-ice riled up was a massive achievement.

The witch scoffed at Tom's reply, knowing what he was implying, not that she thought he was attempting to hide the meaning. Suddenly an idea sparked in her mind and a smirk overcame her features,

"An adult hmm?" She gave her lips a lick as she watched Tom return to his work. As the idea slowly unfurled in her mind, she got up from where she was sitting and made her way over to Tom's side of the table speaking as she did so

"I suppose I can be more mature as an adult... a lot more mature..." She approached Tom from behind again, wrapping her arms around his shoulders and murmuring in his ear,

"I think you'll like me as an adult, Tom." She purred, "We'd have so much fun together."
Back to top Go down
André Martinez
Headmaster
André Martinez

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:10 pm

He'd been sitting in the Leaky Cauldron for the past two hours, trying to ignore the pile upon pile of work back at Hogwarts. Getting a drink ever since becoming headmaster was a challenge now and the only way he could do it was if he secretly made his way down there. In this particular night, he would have left if it hadn't been watching one Amora Devlin enter the pub and make her way towards the Defence professor.

Raising his eyebrows, the man tried not to be jealous, after all the were colleagues. That was until he watched the woman get closer to Tom Riddle, near enough to whisper in the man's ear. Standing up, and heading for the pair, André put on a smile.

"Hello there Amora, Tom," he said with a slight nod in their direction, and seating himself down, "Fine night to be out, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:21 pm

Tom stiffened as Amora wrapped her arms around him and whispered seductively in his ear, tightening his hold on his quill Tom grit his teeth in bit out in annoyance "Ms. Devlin," He started but was cut off by the arrival of the Headmaster.

'The knight in shining armor come to 'save' the damsel, that coincidentally is oblivious of him, from doing something stupid...I'm surprised he didn't come sooner, ruddy Gryffindor.' He thought, before trying to remove the woman's hold on his form while he acknowledged the other wizard's presence.

"Mr. Martinez..."
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Amora glanced up in surprise at André's sudden appearance, "Darl...what are you doing here?" She asked while subtly fighting against Tom's attempt of releasing himself from her grip. Instead she tightened her hold and pressed herself closer to him, her chest flush against his back. Really André's presence did nothing to stop her from continuing with her plan.

She gave a flirtatious smirk at André's question, humming in response she looked back down at Tom "Well you could definitely say that again, don't you think so too Tom?" She asked, a seductive tone lacing her words and actions.
Back to top Go down
André Martinez
Headmaster
André Martinez

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 6:53 am

The young Headmaster raised his eyebrow, watching the pair before him. He praised himself to know that Amora was not going to back down on her advances for Tom, and honestly, he had nothing better to do then watch them. With a smile creeping up on his features, he challenged the woman with his eyes, knowing full well that it would only encourage her to advance a little bit more.

André could feel the people around bearing their eyes at the three, and couldn't careless. He wondered what it would look like to the students back at Hogwarts. The headmaster seated with his ex-fiance and her new playboy. Chuckling softly at the thought, he spoke, "I hope that you aren't too busy for Amora tonight, Tom. I'm sure she wouldn't like to be kept waiting".
Back to top Go down
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyThu Aug 04, 2011 12:50 pm

Tom gritted his teeth in annoyance again as Amora pressed herself against him, he could practically feel the lace bra she wore underneath her thin line of clothing. The Riddle narrowed his eyes as Amora addressed him and didn't fail to catch the challenging glance André shot at Amora, 'So they want to play with fire? Lets hope they're not prepared to be burned. It'll make things hurt all the more.'

"I hope that you aren't too busy for Amora tonight, Tom. I'm sure she wouldn't like to be kept waiting".

'Now, now Headmaster, you should be careful what you wish for...' Giving a charming smirk Tom set down his quill and reached out guiding her into his lap before grasping the back of Amora's neck and gently pulling her down towards him giving her a chaste kiss on the lips. Pulling back he shot sly smirk at the Headmaster,

"I don't keep people waiting, Headmaster. The ones that do seem not to know what they have in the first place." He said, knowing André would understand that he was insinuating that he knew about his attraction to the Deputy Headmistress.
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 am

Amora raised a brow at André's comment, "You would know wouldn't you Darl" She said with much amusement. However, her amusement was turned to surprise as she suddenly found herself in one Tom Marvolo Riddle's lap, with his lips covering hers in a delightful kiss. This definitely wasn't what she expected, she stayed in the same position even as Tom pulled away, too dazed from the shock to do anything, 'Tom Riddle, Slytherin extraordinaire, charming Mr. Ladies-Man, hailed genius...just kissed me? Out of his own free will?!'.

Amora's mind couldn't seem to catch up with her as she fumbled with herself, attempting to figure out just what had happened and as a result missed Tom's comment to André. Finally able to compose herself Amora gained a smirk on her features, "Naww, little Tommy is finally loosening up!" She cooed, before leaning in closer to him again and murmured suggestively "Want to take Darl's suggestion and move this to the bedroom?"
Back to top Go down
André Martinez
Headmaster
André Martinez

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

André would have been shaking with anger by this time, but felt none of the sensation. Rather he felt quite relaxed, the smile not flickering once from his features. Probably that had some to do with the amount of drinks he'd had that day. "Oh go, don't mind me, I'm spending my entire night here".

He couldn't really care what that would say about his reputation as Headmaster, but by god he was allowed to drink. Was he not? He didn't remember anything in the contract saying otherwise. André knew how much of a nuisance he was being, and he was expecting Amora's outburst sometime soon. But what he really wanted to see was Tom Riddle's reactions. The man could be very strange, lets see how he did under circumstances like this one.
Back to top Go down
Tom Marvolo Riddle
Tom Marvolo Riddle

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:12 pm

"Naww, little Tommy is finally loosening up!"

Tom resisted the urge to glare ice stakes at Amora, swallowing the nasty comments down the Defense Professor put a charming smile in his features while at the same time lifting a brow, giving the mocking image that he had no idea what she was talking about. He gave her a smirk as she spoke again, before shooting a side-long glance at the Headmaster.

"Oh go, don't mind me, I'm spending my entire night here".

Tom narrowed his eyes ever so slightly, strange, the whole Hogwarts staff knew that the Headmaster had eyes for the Deputy Headmistress. 'He should be spitting fire at the moment.' Tom thought before roaming the room with his eyes, he zoned in on an empty table with multiple empty glasses that a single night shift worker came to clear up.

'Could it be...' Tom glanced back at André, it didn't really matter whether he was or wasn't drunk, on the contrary it worked out better for him that the Headmaster was drunk. Besides the Headmaster only needed to think that they had slept together...

Directly his sly smirk to the woman on his lap he said "Shall we go then? Since the Headmaster clearly has no qualms with this arrangement..."
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Amora looked over at André in surprise, André usually had a protective streak of her and would go barking mad at anyone who would so much look at her the wrong way, 'Really the only times that he doesn't do that are when...' Blue eyes widened slightly in realization, the raised an eyebrow ever so slightly at the drunk Headmaster, 'Already drinking and it hasn't even been the first day yet...well not officially anyway.'

Her attention was ripped away from André and focused once more on Tom, giving a smirk of her own "Hmm, I would like to think that you would have said yes even if Darl didn't want us to."

She grinned before getting up and interlocking her hand with Tom's, pulling him out of the chair after her. Amora gathered her possessions before turning back to her drunk ex-fiancé "You should probably get home too Darl, you don't look so good." She noted and left it at that, before giving her whole attention to the male next to her.

"Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Quiet Evening Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Evening   A Quiet Evening Empty

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Evening
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: The Leaky Cauldron-
Jump to: