The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

People Watching: A bench outside the bank

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

People Watching: A bench outside the bank Empty
PostSubject: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 8:34 am

Having been in Diagon Alley for over an hour and having his shopping done, Daryl sat on a bench outside Gringott's bank. Feet on the actual seat of the bench, he sat on the backrest. He wasn't in the mood to go into the Leaky Cauldron and deal with all the people crowding in there. At least out here in this crowd, you could move around without fear of food or drink being spilled on you. There was also less chance of a brawl, or getting accidentally stepped on.

Running a hand through his hair, he resisted the urge to take out a smoke that he had stolen from his uncle. His eyes scanned the crowd, watching them. Fingers drumming on the side of his right leg, he wondered what Riddler was doing. He hadn't seen nor heard from her over the summer. Granted he had been busy with certain things and it was kind of hard to send messages via owl when you live in a Muggle neighborhood. Knowing he was making excuses, he sighed and sat up, stretching his shoulders and back. Popping his neck, he pulled out a zippo lighter and began to play with it. Pop the cap open, flick the lighter and click the cap closed.

Watching the people going in and out of the bank he took particular interest in the first years. Seeing which ones were alone and which had parents or siblings with them. Clicking the lighter a bit faster in agitation, Daryl was about to give in to the temptation and pull out the pack of smokes. Hearing a scuffing of feet, he turned towards one of the apothecaries. A little girl was screaming at her mother telling her she didn't want to go in there she wanted ice cream. The mother was trying to placate the child.

"We'll get you some ice scream after we get your brother's school things," the clearly frazzled woman stated a bit worriedly looking around.

"But I don't want to go in there! It's gross! I want ice cream now!" The girl's eyes were threatening to tear up with crocodile tears.

Daryl shook his head and could tell that girl was a Slytherin in the making. She knew how to con her mom and make her feel guilty. As he watched, he saw the girl able to convince her mother to go get her ice cream. Shaking his head, Daryl wondered what the world was coming to when the parent would let their child boss them around like that.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:23 am

Skyler was wandering about Diagon Alley, not really doing anything in particular. She had already finished her shopping, and seen most of her friends. With the exception of one. She wondered when Fairy would be coming to do his own shopping, and hoped she'd have good luck when he did and was here too. No sooner had that thought passed through her head, when she was walking past the Bank, and found the object of her thoughts. Looking agitated. She grinned and snuck up behind him, and covered his eyes from behind with her hands. Leaning forward, she whispered in his ear. "Guess who?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:34 am

Tensing when someone put their hands over his eyes, Daryl was ready to go for his wand but stopped upon hearing a familiar voice. A voice he'd been waiting to hear. Feeling a smile stretch over his face, shut the cap of his lighter and put on a puzzled air. "You're a girl, I know that much. Unless your a she/he? Or a really girly guy?"

Daryl wanted to laugh so much since he could picture what expression Riddler could be wearing. He had really missed teasing his friend. "Now who do I know that is like that...."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:37 am

Skyler blinked. "A she/he? What the-?" She scowled at the back of his head before smacking him upside it. And just for kicks, gave him a wet willy. "Now I sound like boy? Fairy, you really need to get your ears checked. A bloody she/he. You're the one with the nickname Fairy. It fits you better." She stuck her tongue out at him, but no matter what she couldn't help the grin that took over her face. She hadn't seen him in so long, and she had really missed him. She looked him up and down and smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Wow Fairy. What happened to you? You've lost a bit of your deliciousness." She teased him. Daryl was too confident to let a comment like that get to him. And in any case, it definitely wasn't the truth. If anything, he was hotter. Not that she would ever say that out loud. She'd rather be run over by a bus than admit it out loud. She'd never hear the end of it.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:41 am

"Ewwwww!" Daryl pouted as he tried to move away from the wet finger. Not able to help it though as she stuck her tongue out at him, Daryl laughed. That was usually his deal, not hers. When she commented he'd lost his deliciousness, he mock pouted giving her a kicked puppy look. It didn't work very well since he couldn't hold it and kept grinning. "I'm still magically delicious and you know it!"

Seeing her bags, his brow raised. This was new, Riddler getting her shopping out of the way early? He was tempted to tease her about that but another thought occurred and he grinned. "Least fairies aren't known for being insane and trying to outwit a man in a batsuit."

Hmmm, Skyler might not actually get that, Daryl realized. Maybe he should introduce her to the finer art of Muggle comics and movies? Looking over at his friend he wondered how she would react if he asked her over to his flat.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:50 am

Unable to hold it in, Skyler burst into laughter. Oh this was way too funny. Not only did he squeal 'ewww', but he was pouting. Skyler managed to get her laughter under control, and she rolled her eyes at him. "Yea. It definitely suits you more Fairy." She told him with a smirk. "Yea, yea. You're very delicious. Like the wrong beans from a box of Berties Botts." She remarked playfully, winking at him. She watched his brow raise, and looked at him questioningly, but his next set of words had her staring blankly at him. And then she started laughing all over again. "What are you on about? A man in a batsuit? Is that what you do in your free time Fairy? Dress up in a batsuit?"
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 am

Recalling when he was around six and he had gone around his house declaring himself Batman, Daryl flushed. He had begged his mum for that halloween outfit too. Clearing his throat he shook his head. "Batman is a Muggle Superhero. You know what. I'll bring you a comic for you to check out on the train."

Canting his head, Daryl knew that Purebloods didn't celebrate Halloween quite the same way as Muggles did. He was sure that Skyler would enjoy and have a blast with the way Muggles did lots of things. Getting a mischivious spark in his eyes, Daryl had to ask, "Have you ever been to an amusement park before, Riddler?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am

Watching him flush, Skyler raised an eyebrow at him and smirked. "What's with the redness Fairy?" She asked him seemingly innocently, but it in no way went with her smirk and teasing eyes. She looked curious though when he explained this Batman guy was a Superhero of sorts. She grinned excitedly when he said he'd show her on the train. "Oohh! Awesome! I can't wait!" She had no idea what it all was, but if it kept his attention, it couldn't be that bad.

"An amusement park? Can't say that I have. Why? What is it?" She asked him, extremely curious now that she saw the all too familiar spark in his eyes. Well, whatever he had planned, she certainly wouldn't say no. And let him go gallavanting off having all the fun? Pfft. No way.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:22 am

"Weeeeeeeell," Daryl drawled out grinning. He opened his mouth to explain but was distracted by another person passing by. He blinked and wanted to make sure he was seeing things. A pink robe....The man that went by was wearing a heliotrope colored robe. Looking at Skyler he wondered if she saw it too. By her look she clearly did. It looked like a pen or Peptobismal had thrown up all over the man's robes.

Daryl would not be caught dead in pink robes. Shaking his head he thought about how to describe an amusement park to Skyler. Furrowing his brow he stated, "You've probably never been to a street fair either. Anyways, they have many types of booths. Loads of em have different kinds of food from all over. There are booths with games, and the rides!"

A smile of remembrance stole across the teen's face. "It's not quite like riding a broom at full speed, but it's a lot more comfortable!"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyMon Jun 20, 2011 10:36 am

Skyler grinned at him, but before he could continue, he got distracted. Following his gaze to see what had caught his attention, Skyler suddenly wished she hadn't. It was the most atrocious sight she had ever witnessed. A wizard, dressed in a pink robe. Pink! Skyler didn't know whether to look away to save her sight, or laugh. She chose to look away from the awful sight, and back to Daryl. Though not before shuddering in disgust.

He chose that moment to describe this amusement park thingy, and Skyler listened with interest, getting more curious about it by the second seeing him get excited just talking about it. At his last statement, Skyler absently wondered when the hell he had been riding a broom at full speed, and was just about to ask him that when suddenly she pouted. "And I've never been told of these things before because...? Nevermind. It hardly matters. What matters is where it is and when we're going." She retorted, grinning full force now.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 am

Daryl grinned hearing her response. That was what he thought she'd say and he was glad he was right. Smirking he looked down to move his bags so Skyler could sit down and his gaze got caught on one of her bags. Grinning again, Daryl quickly leaned over and snatched the bag from Skyler's hand and pulled out something he wouldn't have associated with the girl. "What are you doing with something that has butterflies on em, Riddler?"

Looking at her curiously he asked, "Who'd you swipe em from?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:37 am

Skyler sat down when Daryl made room, but when he grabbed the bag with her new hoodies in it, she groaned. Of all the ones he had to grab, it had to be that one. She rolled her eyes. "I didn't swipe them from anyone. I bought them."

Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 1:55 am

Canting his head, Daryl gave her a puzzled look. "Whatever for?"

He highly doubted it was for herself. She had never been well, girly to put it bluntly. And on top of her being a Slytherin, disliking pink with a passion that almost matched his in regards to the color, the teen couldn't see her buying them. Unless she was buying them for a friend? Some Pureblood Slytherin who didn't want to be seen purchasing them?
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:16 am

Sighing, Skyler glanced around, avoiding his gaze. She didn't know why. "I got them because... I happen to like butterflies, that's why." She mumbled, her face heating up. What was the big deal anyways? Was there some kind of law against her liking anything remotely pretty now? She did however keep her eyes off her best friend and searching the crowd for who knows what. If there was anyone who could make her feel embarrassed, it was Daryl.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:31 am

Daryl laughed because he thought she was joking. She had to be since she had looked anywhere but at him when before she said it, right? Seeing that she wasn't grinning or pulling an 'I got you!' look, and was actually blushing he sobered up. Looking at his friend he wondered if she thought it was so bad that she show an interest in girly stuff while logging the information away about the butterflies.

Putting the hoody back in the bag and handing it back, he arched a brow. "You really that down about showing that you're actually a girl?"

Putting on a mock hurt look and clasping his hands over his heart he said, "You would me Riddler. You don't want your awesome magically delicious fairy to know that you might actually be turning into a real girl?"
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:36 am

Taking the bag from him and setting it beside her, Skyler turned back back to Daryl just in time to witness his theatrics. She couldn't help but laugh a little. She reached over and knocked his hands gently, rolling her eyes at him but grinning all the same. "Oh quiet you. And for your information I have always been a girl, thank you very much." She glared at him half-heartedly.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 2:46 am

Sticking his tongue out at her, and moving away from her hand, Daryl pouted then began to laugh when she mentioned she'd always been a girl. "Oh I've always known that you were a girl." How could he not? Sometimes it was easier pretending he didn't notice. "Erm..."

Clearing his throat and looking away since it was his turn to flush a bit, the teen shifted on his seat. Right, so what had they been talking about? Canting his head stated, "You know why I call you Riddler? Well, besides your last name?"

Tying to distract himself and hopefully Skyler as well so that she might not have noticed his slip, he went into detail about how Batman came about and the many villians that came after. Using his hands to gesture Daryl even started comparing the comics versus the television show. Stopping, he looked at Riddler to see if she was getting any of it or if she was laughing at him.

Scratching his cheek he gave her a sheepish look. "Well, yeah. Anyways, the Riddler is a guy dressed in green who always gives Riddles, hence his vilian name. And I think he's the smartest villian, but I also like the Joker. Even if he is pyschotic." Pausing to think about it, he stated, "Maybe that's why I like him actually....."

Shrugging he went back to watching the crowds. He smiled a bit seeing the younger children in front of Quality Quidditch Supplies. Then his gaze went to the joke shop. His eyes lit up, wondering if he should restock his supplies. Now that Riddler was back, that would make things even easier to plan things. And to pull off pranks. He'd also have someone to at least talk to there now.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:43 am

Skyler arched a brow at him. "Oh? And just what is that supposed to mean?" She questioned, watching as he flushed and looked away. Well this was different. "Fairy! You're blushing!" She exclaimed, eyes widening in slight shock, amused smile on her lips. And then he was off, explaining to her about Batman and the various villains he went up against. Skyler followed along (as best she could) and listened and watched in amusement as he really got into the explanation. And then he was off talking about these curious little things he called comic books, and comparing them to movies. Well atleast that part she understood. Kind of.

Grinning crookedly in amusement, Skyler cocked her head to the side and raised an eyebrow at him when he paused and turned to her with a sheepish look. "Oh don't stop now. You're on a roll here Fairy, besides I find this all rather interesting. I like the sounds of these villains. A Penguin man and a Catwoman. Something my imagination would've never cooked up in a million years." Her tone was only slightly teasing, and her grin turned into a smirk as he described the Riddler to her.

"You know, I like the sound of this Riddler character. Likes green, smart... Leaves riddles? Well that's not such a bad idea. I wonder...." Skyler trailed off thoughtfully, thinking of ways that particular trait could be incorparated into pranks. Maybe the answer to the riddle could be the trigger to setting off the prank? It could work, she supposed, with the right spells and ...charms.

She shot a sidways glance at Daryl, wondering if he had already somehow used that approach. He was great with charms, so it would make sense if he had. Not to mention he always seemed to be two steps ahead of her all the time, so she wouldn't put it past him to have already tried. She laughed outright when he said the Joker was probably his favorite, and why. "Oh you would pick the psychotic one. But I think to be a villain you have to be a bit psychotic, so maybe they all were?"

She shrugged, and turned in time to see a young boy being pulled along like a rag doll by a dog he seemed be apparently walking. Skyler just watched as the dog pretty much dragged the boy along, wondering if the boy had just gotten the dog. And if so, if he regretted it. She chuckled lightly and questioned amusedly, "Who's walking who you think?" And nodded in the direction of the pair.

Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:54 am

Giving his best friend a teasing grin, Daryl couldn't help himself but say, "You know, you'd make a pretty decent Catwoman."

Glancing at the pir Skyler pointed at, the seventeen year old arched a brow and snickered. His eyes were lit with amusement. "There's no question who's being walked, Riddler."

The boy being pulled by the dog that was larger than he was, looked like his arm was in danger of being pulled from it's socket. Shaking his head, Daryl motioned with his chin towards an old woman in front of one of the shops. She was arguing with her husband who was possibly older than her. The woman looked like the definition of 'witch' that Muggle children describe old people as. She was bent and used a cane to support herself. The walking stick was twisted and she was wearing boots under her dress and a shawl around her shoulders. Her husband was wearing tweed jacket and slacks with penny loafers. An odd couple.

Straining his ears, Daryl tried to catch what they were saying but it was nearly impossible. He could however see the woman had her husband cowed. The man had flinched and looked at the old woman warily she raised her cane a bit and waved it.

Daryl snickered at the sight. This was one of the reasons he liked to people watch. You got to see some interesting things at times.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 3:57 am

Skyler gave him an are-you-kiddin-me look. "How about... I think not. I'm good with the Riddler thanks. But you know, you would probably make a decent Catwoman yourself." She shot back at him with a superior smirk, before glancing back at the boy and the dog, grinning in amusement at Daryl's response.

She looked to were he directed to spot an old couple arguing, and the first thing Skyler did upon spotting them was snort. They looked so odd, and the man was definitely getting laid into. Skyler couldn't help but giggle when the woman seemed to threaten the man with her cane, especially not with the snickering she heard coming from her best friend. "Is that gonna be you in a few Fairy?" She questioned, eyes full of laughter and mischief. She was almost able to contain the laughter that wanted to burst from her, but one more look at the old couple had her in hysterics. Just the thought of her Fairy being in that position was just too hilarious to even try to hold back the laughter.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:00 am

Daryl made a face and said, "Catwoman? No.....Rumtumtugger on the other hand...." He grinned then realized Skyler once again probably didn't know what he was talking about. Giving her an impish grin he stated, "I think I'd make one smexy cat thank you."

Hearing Skyler laugh from the show the old couple were putting on without knowing it for the two teenagers, Daryl began to laugh as well. Going from the old couple to a child that was sharing their ice cream with their cat, Daryl shook his head. Eyes shining he saw something else that was mildly entertaining and pointed it out to his friend. Nudging her shoulder slightly with his knee, he pointed to a couple of arguing siblings. They were having a silent war behind their parents' back.

The oblivious parent wasn't aware that one of the siblings was really sneaky and was able to get their wands. The under age children were using the wands to try and send jinxes and hexes at each other. They even tried to use the wands as mock swords. It was funny when the wands hit each other. Sparks shot out, both siblings jumped and their hair was now a fuchsia color.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:12 am

Skyler glanced at Daryl when he made a remark about being a 'smexy' cat, and did a double take, looking for all the world as lost for words as she felt. She slowly shook her head. "What in the-A smexy cat?! Oh Merlin! My best friend thinks he's a sexy kitty! What is this world coming to?" Skyler responded dramatically, before laughing. She had to wonder if there were others who just sat around people watching. If they did, they'd quite the entertainment with her and Fairy there. Trying and failing to give Daryl a serious look, she told him, "You, my friend, have got issues." She winked before dutifully looking to where he pointed.

Skyler couldn't help but grin delightedly when she saw the siblings fighting with wands behind their parents' backs. Skyler watched, silently egging them on, when suddenly both kids had fuschia colored hair. She snorted as the parents finally turned around, the siblings each trying to blame the other. "Well that was entertaining. You ever turn your hair a different color Fairy? I think blue would look good on you." Skyler asked absently as she continued to watch the little family, both parents looked like they were trying to figure out how to change the color back. "Or maybe pink. Pink hair and yellow robes Fairy. You'd look like strawberries and bananas."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:16 am

Eyeing Skyler in startlement, Daryl snorted as she made the comment about blue hair. Making a face at the pink hair comment however, he shook his head. "No way! Blue hair I've done. I was thinking maybe black with green streaks before..."

Even though he was a 'Puff, he still liked the color green. He preferred that over any other color really. His reasoning was quite different than most people's however. "You know that's my favorite color?"

Pulling out his wand he pointed at Skyler's own dark locks and raised a brow. "What about pink for you? What with you thinking it looks good with 'Puff robes, it's bound to look smashing with your new hoodies. I'm sure you can pull it off."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:32 am

Turning her head to look at him, she gazed at him thoughtfully, trying to picture black and green hair on him. "Hmm...I think that would look hot, to tell you the truth." Skyler's brows immediately shot up in surprise as she realized what just slipped out of her mouth, and she flushed."Did I really just say that out loud? Because I could've sworn I only thought it."

Deciding to not say anything further on that subject.."Well I always had you pegged for a blue or green person. Green's a good color though. It's my other favorite. Why do you like it so much?" She asked curiously, but narrowed her eyes when he had his wand in hand and began to make comments about her hair and trying out pink. "I'm sure I could pull it off, if I wanted. Which I don't! So don't even think about it. In fact.." She quickly snatched his wand and hopped up from her seat, twirling it in her fingers she stuck her tongue out at him before smirking. "I'll just hold onto it so you don't get any funny ideas."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 4:35 am

Daryl's brows had raised as well and he couldn't help the snicker that came out of his mouth at her embarrassment. When she changed the subject, he had to wonder why she saw him as a blue or green person. Logging away the fact that green was her other favorite, he tried to recall what her favorite was. When she snagged his wand however he pouted then grinned with a mischievous look in his eyes. "Funny ideas, eh?"

Eyeing the distance between them and his grin grew. Jumping off the bench and landing in front of her, Daryl quickly wrapper his arms around her waist and pulled her back against him. He fell back, sitting on the bench with Skyler in his lap. Quickly trapping her legs with his, he locked his ankles and then arched a brow grinning behind her back. "Now what, Riddler?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank Empty

Back to top Go down

People Watching: A bench outside the bank
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next