The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Guilty pleasures

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

Guilty pleasures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 1:26 pm

"Giving out complimemts now are we? Well isn't that a change." Skyler smirked back playfully. She rather liked this side of Narcissa. It was different, but in a good way. Skyler wanted to encourage the girl to be herself, and to like herself for who she was, not just because she was a Black. Skyler herself knew how it was to be pressured to live up to a name. But in the end, it wasn't the name that made you. It was actually the other way around. She also knew the first step in the encouragememt process was to simply accept the small glimpse the other girl allowed her to see. Never pressing for more. Just accepeting what the other was comfortable with. So Skyler decided to just keep on with the steady conversation as she naturally would with anyone else.

Purple eyes straying, not really seeing anything in larticular, she nodded. "I rather like History too. I'm not such a fam of Binns though, which is why I probably won't be taking History this year." She explained easily. Blinking at the blonde's question, Skyler furrowed her brows in thought. "Well, I don't really make plans so to speak. I'm more of a go with the flow, live in the moment kimd of person. But as far as planning does go, really all I've got planned is hanging out with Daryl. You?" She returned the question, leaning over a case displaying different inks.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Looking at some quills Narcissa nodded, "Bella should be coming home from her travels soon and I'm hoping that she'll take m with her when she leaves again. For a few weeks or so until School starts. And I'm guessing Daryl is your pink boyfriend?" she smirked playfully.

"And don't get used to the compliments." she added dryly.
Narcissa wondered what school would be like now, and if she and Skyler would hang out, maybe Riddle was going to be a promising new friend, instead of the pureblod princesses Narcissa had to hang out with.
Goodness, she could only hear talk of Rabastan Lestrages bum so many times before feeling ill after all.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:39 am

Cocking her head slightly, Skyler racked her brain. Bella? Who was that? Maybe she was talking about.. "Bella? That's your older sister right?" She questioned absently, more curious than anything, and really just wanting to put a face to the name. She nodded slightly, eyes straying towards the counter, where a line was forming. "Travelling sounds like fun. If you end up getting to tag along, I hope you have a good time." She offered a sly grin to the other, before it turned proud. "Yup. Or as I most commonly refer to him as, my Fairy!" She chirped happily, wondering where the little sparkle king was now anyways.

She smirked at the blonde, eyes dancing in amusement. "Oh I wouldn't dream of getting used to it. Personally I rather enjoy insults more anyways." Skyler rolled her eyes, tone sarcastic, but playful.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Cissa nodded, "Bellatrix, graduated a while back." she explained sighing, it seemed so long ago. Then she returned skylers grin with a small smile.
"Yes, I hope I can go. Perhaps I'll send you a postcard." she mused smirking before nodding at the pride in the girls smile.
"Why do you call him fairy?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:31 am

"Ah. I think I remember her. A little." Skyler offered, nodding absently as she made her way to the growing line for check out with her books and ink. She flashed Narcissa a smug grin. "A postcard? And here I thought I'd be getting an owl. But postcards are good. Very muggle of you Black." Skyler teased lightly, though there was a touch of pride in her look and voice. She grinned all the more at the blonde's question. "Why? Easy. He's a tricky little bugger who likes to be a smart aleck and cause madness and mayhem where ever he goes."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 5:27 pm

"Muggle? Watch your words Riddle, its just an expression. Perhaps you'll get a howler." she sent the girl a slight smirk to show her teasing.
But the words still irritated her Black nature, though..Cissy personally...didnt feel all too offended, she actually enjoyed having someone feel that comfortable around her.
"And then that name fits. I used to call Lucius 'Lucy' when I was little." she facepalmed.
"Merlin that poor boy."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:36 am

"Well now, a howler is much more appreciated. And much more Black-like if I do say so myself." Skylerretorted cheekily, grin matching her cheeky manner. Standing at the end of the line, Skyler absently went through her things, making sure she had what she had come for as she listened to Narcissa. Pausing, she looked at the blonde in stunned silence for a moment, before chocking back her laughter and shaking her head. "Poor boy indeed." She commented, her eyes dropping to the muggle books Narcissa carried. She looked at the other girl thoughtfully, and without a word started taking the muggle books from Narcissa's arms and transfering them into her own.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:00 pm

"Then a Howler you shall recieve Skyler." Cissy answered smirking before also walking to the line's end.
Then the girl wordlessly began to carry Narcissas books.
Her expression turned puzzled, "Riddle, you are aware that in order to pay for those I have to give them to the cashier, right?" she raised an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:49 am

"Well I'll be sure to keep my eyes out for it then yea?" Skyler retorted easily, not at all worried, whether the girl would send her one or not. To be honest, Skyler would find it highly amusing if the blonde did send her a howler.

Rolling her eyes as the girl obviously wasn't follwing her line of thinking, Skyler blew a few strands of hair out of her face and looked at Narcissa as if the reasoning behind her actions should be obvious. Getting the books all situated in her arms she responded. "Look. You're a Black yea? All Pureblood and whatnot. You can't just bounce up to the front counter and buy a bunch of muggle books. Books on how to torture them? Maybe. Books on learning about them? Not so much. Just go wait outside. I'll pay for them for you. No one will care if I buy books on muggles, and this way you don't have to worry about rumors flying around. Got me?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 11:18 am

Narcissa could hav slapped herself for being so stupid.
Of course, she could have threatened the man to secrecy however Sky was more effective.
"I'll pay you back outside." Blacks hated owing people things.
She left the shop and gave the girl a small smile.
"thanks."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures   Guilty pleasures - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Guilty pleasures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: Flourish and Blotts-
Jump to: