The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Away thread thing

Go down 
+3
Andromeda Black
Lucius Malfoy
Narcissa Black
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Yeah so, I couldnt find an Away thread but

MIRANDA RAYNE and NARCISSA BLACK will be away from JUNE 27th to JULY 4th!!!
Class trip...-.-"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:22 am

Sun June 26 -Tues june 28 I'll be scarce as im moving and my net gets transferred to my new place. So will Lily and Bellatrix
Back to top Go down
Andromeda Black

Andromeda Black

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Andromeda, Madam Rosmerta, and Briar will be gone from July 2nd-July 5th

Thank you(:
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
First Year
Sirius Black

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:12 am

Going through a rough patch, please excuse me an any of my other charries. Sorry.

Last edited by Sirius Black on Wed Aug 03, 2011 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ashley Brassington

Ashley Brassington

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 9:40 pm

Ashley and Peter will be away. I don't know how long. My brother killed himself and the funeral services has yet to be established.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 2:49 am

Daryl is going to be gone permanently. There is no reason for him to be around anymore. So this character is going to be retired. Sorry for anyone I am currently in a thread with.
Back to top Go down
Madam Rosmerta

Madam Rosmerta

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing EmptyWed Aug 03, 2011 10:12 am

I apologize for my absence. I just recieved news that my grandfather died. I will try to post within the next day or so. Once again, I apologize. This post includes Briar Tempest and Andromeda Black. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Away thread thing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Away thread thing   Away thread thing Empty

Back to top Go down

Away thread thing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Welcome :: OOC :: Absences-
Jump to: