The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Gotta stock up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 12:33 pm

Mira entered the shop with a slightly devious grin on her face.
This place was..heaven...
As she browsed her mind made out plans and pranks.
"Okay so, things to do before I'm old and boring,
Bungee jump off the astro tower
prank a teacher
Blow up Myrtles Bathroom,
Get the sorting hat drunk..." she muttered to herself as she made sure Joe, her golden lab puppy wasnt flooding the shop with slobber.
Her sisters had told her a lot about Hogwarts, but they would never prank.
Bea was too prim, Gwen and Alli were too boy crazy to notice anything else and Jordan...was just...too..stupid....
Miranda shook her head. Such loss. Three ravens and a hufflepuff.
Ew.
Then she noticed that Joe had found entertainment in form of a boy.
And entertainment meant, pressing his nose to the boy, not sniffing, just holding his nose there and doing nothing.
Miranda repressed a groan.
Why was it that her familiar just had to be slightly...very....'special'.
"Joe stop it, you're creepin me out." she said to the dog giving him a look.
Joe immidietly sat on her foot.
She closed her eyes in frustration for a moment before looking at the boy and pushing her baseballcap out of her eyes.
"Hi, sorry about him. He's a dork, lovable mind you but still..." she shook her head, "I'm Miranda." she stated smiling slightly.
"Stocking up for hogwarts?" she asked looking back at something exploding before looking back to the other one.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
First Year
Sirius Black

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:49 pm

The grey-eyed boy could be found at Gambol and Japes, believing that he'd already had his share at Zonko's. He supposed that the world was progressing well, how else could you explain all the joke shops around here. Sirius smiled at that thought, when suddenly he felt something nudging at his leg. Glancing down, his smile was replaced with a grin at the sight of the dog. Just as he was about to bend down to pat it, he noticed it's owner appear and called it Joe.

Returning his eyes to the dog, who was behaving now, Sirius finally bent down, "Hey there pal," he said, "How's you're day so far?"

"Sirius Black the third," he quirked at the girl, still grinning, "And indeed I am, never know when something might come in handy," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 3:57 pm

Miranda bit back a laugh and inquired, "Do you always include 'the third'? Mind, its unique, but I think I'll just call you Sirius. If your highness doesnt mind" she smiled, she was just teasing, it was her nature.
Unlike with that boy Ashley..she hadnt been playing when she'd called him 'as fun as a cold, dead fish'
Anyhow.
Joe licked the boys knee interestedly at his question and decided to start sucking his shoe.
Miranda repressed a sigh. Lord that dog was a moron, adorable and loving.
But a moron nonetheless.
"And well, this is Joe. I think he was dropped on the head too often. Though I'd say the same of all my sisters... four of the beasts, ugh can you imagine?" she smirked.
When he said he was stocking up too she grinned,
"Pleasure to meet a fellow prankster. I've got a few plans myself." she pushed her baseball cap up again.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
First Year
Sirius Black

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 2:06 pm

Sirius chuckled, "I do indeed, though you're quite lucky that I hadn't put Orion in there," he said, continuing, "Well if you say it that way, I suppose I could get used to being called You're Highness". He had to give it her, she was quite imaginative with names, he wondered if he could get away with calling her Randa. Rolling his eyes at the mention of siblings, he couldn't help the groan that escaped his lips, "Tell me about it, my younger brother annoys me without even having to do anything".

He noticed that the dog liked him, well his shoe to be more specific, but Sirius wasn't one to complain, he believed that sometimes dogs were a better company then humans.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:56 pm

Miranda laughed, "Yeah, probably not going to happen. Sirius. Or Siri if I get lazy." she nodded smiling.
"As for me, you can call me Goddess." she posed dramatically before
laughing, "Yeah no, anythings fine but if you call me Panda I will
forever call you Ms.Snufflepoo." she looked dead serious at Sirius.
(OoC: Sorry couldnt resist xD)

"Oh only one? I have four older sisters, one stupider than the other and they all think they're Einstein. 'Oh Mirandapanda dahhhhhhling, you simply MUST try on this dress! It's such
a LLOOOOVVEELLY shade of aquamarineeee', it brings out your eyeesssss"
she imitated them before shaking her head.
"They're all the same. And don't mind Joe. He's just...yeah.." She smiled, before putting a few dungbombs in her basket.
"So you`re a first year too? I'm hoping I get in gryffindor, you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
First Year
Sirius Black

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 8:00 am

The young Black smiled softly, "Well then I feel rather privileged to be stuck with one of a brother, I don't think I could bear having anymore siblings in the family". He noticed that the girl rather seemed to jump between subjects, but he didn't mind. Patting the dog softly, he looked up at her at the mention of Gryffindor.

"Coming from a family of Slytherin, Gryffindor would be heaven," he said, wishfully. Anywhere but Slytherin, anything to show the world that he was different from his parents. Different to Walburga and Orion, and all the different generations of Blacks throughout the ages.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 4:42 pm

"A family of Slytherin? Goodness, how could you survive?" Mira asked thinking she would have probably lost her mind. A house full of Snakes.
"Well hopefully we both get Gryff then. Have you met any other first years yet? I've only met one, and he was as fun as an empty wallet in Zonkos." she rolled her eyes thinking of the horrid boy at the leaky.
She noticed Joe seeming to like Sirius and hoped they'd be in a house together, with Lyra they could wreak utter havoc.
Back to top Go down
Sirius Black
First Year
Sirius Black

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptySat Jul 16, 2011 1:31 pm

The young Black grinned, "Don't worry yourself Goddess," he winked, "I'm known to break traditions, and I intend to make that message clear for all the Purebloods out there; especially my parents". Sirius knew deep down, that he was different, and sane. And hopefully his sanity would be the decider of where his fate was to go. Turning his focus back to the dog, the eleven year old smiled.

"I've met a few people, but apart from you, only one first year," he said, "He's a great lad; I can see the two of us going far".
Back to top Go down
Miranda Rayne

Miranda Rayne

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 9:16 pm

"Well you've convinced this pureblood. Though, I guess my family is one of the biggest bloodtraiters out there so that probably wont count much" she mused not explaining further though. She didnt like to talk about her parents.
She was a bit ashamed, well, not exactly ashamed, more...she knew others couldnt understand it and might be hurtful. She didnt want that.

"And I think that if he's anything like you and Lyra then we will prank the school to bits." she nodded, "Oh, Lyra is Daryl, dunno if you know him. Pink hair, some girl calls him Fairy..." she shrugged.

Joe chose this moment to investigate Sirius further, in other words, stick his nose to the boys knee and then stare the boy in the eyes intensly before sneezing loudly and aiming somewhat at the boys shoes before happily letting his tongue loll out and about dripping droll wherever he went.
Randa closed her eyes briefly and sighed. There was something very wrong with that mutt. She loved him, but he was definately stupid.

"Yes, Joe likes you. He only sneezes on people he likes." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gotta stock up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gotta stock up   Gotta stock up Empty

Back to top Go down

Gotta stock up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop-
Jump to: