The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

An act of defiance, take that mother

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

An act of defiance, take that mother Empty
PostSubject: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 1:33 am

In a showof defiance against her Father Narcissa had bought a new wardrobe of muggle clothes.
Now she still thought muggles were filthy, but she could not deny the flattering look the clothing gave her.
So clad in jeans shorts, a grey tanktop that read 'your clothes. My floor.' and a pair of black high heels Narcissa sat outside of Floreans with a scoop of peppermint and strawberry with her hair pulled out of her face with an elegant ponytail and a smile upon her face.
As Her mother always said, smile and grin, lift your chin, feeling don't show, the world will never know.
Snapping out of a daydream narcissa spotted a familiar, handsome face.
"Lucius?"
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 3:07 am

To Lucius it was like any other day, he woke early and took a run around the families estate. It was something he had done every morning since he had been home though he never told his father of his actions, it just was something he didn't approve of. After an early lunch he decided to head to Diagon Alley to get a bit of shopping done, just a few things here and there. After all that was what his mother was for.

A few hours later he stepped out of the robes shop and was headed back towards the Leaky when he came upon the ice cream parlor. Pausing outside he didn't even notice Narcissa until she spoke his name. Raising a brow he had to admit that he was a bit shocked by her clothes and even more by her tee but he couldn't help but smirk. He had had that thought more than one time about a few choice people, Narcissa was a recurring one. Lucius had his eye on her for years and she was only getting more beautiful.

"Well Well Narcissa, what brings you out and about?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 11:20 am

"the need for suger, as always." she smirked, trying desperatly to forget the double meaning her words had. So while strangling herself on the inside she remained serene on the outside.
"and you Lucius? Why don't you join me? Cure my boredom." she suggested crossing her legs. She was amazed by her conduct, she'd always been a stammering fool around Lucius before.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 8:00 am

Cissa was absolutely the ultimate temptress and Merlin help the man that ever dared to cross her. Continuing to smile his trademark smirk he looked down the street for a moment. To sit or not to sit that seemed to be the question and she was just to delightful not to sit, at least for a moment.

Otherwise he would have counted her rude and he just couldn't have that. "Well considering where you are I am sure there is more than enough to go around, and if not..well I am sure we could always round up some more."

Tucking his hand into the pocket of his pants he finally took a seat across the table from her. "So how has your summer been? I've heard rumors that your parents will be hosting a lavish event in the next month, any truth to it?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 12:38 am

Cissa felt a laugh bubble from her lips and smirked nodding.
"My summer has been lovely, met new people, saw new places.." she broke off slightly, remembering that travelling wasnt acceptable to women of status.
A notion that saddened her, not many people knew of her love for travel.
"And your sources seem adaquate, there shall indeed be a ball. I hope to see you there, of all guests you are most interesting." she felt a slight blush creep up her pale cheeks as she looked away slyly.
"Bella shall be home soon, she will surely have interesting tales to tell." she mused trying not to think of how devasatingly jawropping Lucius was.
"And your summer?" she was almost afraid to ask, whever they met she feared he had found a wife or girlfriend, it was nervewrecking.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 7:00 pm

Ah that laugh, a sound rarely heard but something he longed to hear. It was a thing of beauty you see, in a society where it wasn't acceptable. But Narcissa, she broke the mold and she was everything a man could possibly want in a woman. Lucius knew he needed to act fast, but first the conversation at hand. Raising a brow at her mention of travel he leaned forward slightly, his arms resting against the table, a lock of hair falling into his eyes as he did.

"Well hopefully you didn't meet anyone more interesting than me," he said with a devilish smirk. Chuckling he nodded again, "Maybe you and I shall travel the world some day, I love to travel but Father's work at the ministry doesn't allow it often." Lucius loved seeing new places and meeting some of the different wizarding cultures but alas it was something that happened as much as it should have.

Laughing on the inside at her mention of him being the most interesting of the guests he shook his head. "Well if course if you want me to be there I will attend. " Watching her closely he noticed her blush but didn't say anything about it. "Oh Bella, yes I heard rumors here and there she was out traveling though I bet with your family that is a closely guarded secret." He knew how odd it was that the woman was unmarried and traveling on top of it but Bella always was an odd duck.

"My summer has been well, mostly spent around the Manor though, as Father has been locked up at the ministry working on who knows what." There had been rumors and such of some dark things, but things of that nature were never discussed in public. "Its been lacking something beautiful though," he said with another smirk.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 12:02 am

Narcissas eyes were captured by the lock of hair that fell into his handsome features.
Softly she reached slightly to brush it back, feeling a slight shiver as sge did so.
She was not aware what possesed her to dare touch him, but it was driving her crazy.
She bit her lip, feeling her cheeks flush and her eyes strayed as she leaned back murmuring an apology.
At his notion of travelling the world together sge looked up to him and felt a happy smile settle in her face.
"that sounds lovely indeed." her lips curved to a small smirk.
"and I would very much appriciate your company at the ball. Or I fear Mother will attempt to marry me off as soon as she can. You know, tradition.." her voice was almost sad. She couldn't stand being caged, but her family...biggest cage ever...
Once a Black, always a Black.
Unless you ran...
Ridding her head of such thoughts Narcissa put on a smile, only if one really paid attention could one see her sadness in her blue eyes.
Listening intently to his reply she tilted her bead in thought, "lacking something beautiful? As in...?" she inquired curiously hoping to mrerlin he wasn't infatuated with some other witch.

Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 9:05 pm

Lucius was surprised greatly when she reached across to him and brushed the hair out of his eyes. It was a bold move, something he wouldn't have thought her possible of but he had to admit that he liked it. He was looking forward to his last year at Hogwarts and hopefully to spending more time with the beautiful witch in front of him. Lucius already had tricks up his sleeve and if his father came through like he promised everything would work out beautifully. "Yes, it does."

Sitting back he rested his hand against his leg as he continued to watch her still. "Well call it a date then as we certainly wouldn't want your mother marrying you off to just anyone now would we." Winking he smiled again. "I do know tradition but do not worry about such things."

Ordering something to drink from a passing witch he glanced back towards Narcissa not missing the look in her eyes. He refused to comment on it though. He instead settled on her question deciding to be a bit straightforward with his answer. "You of course Narcissa."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyThu Jul 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Narcissa controlled her blush but there was a faint pink tinge to her cheeks as he answered.
"Why thank you Lucius, ever saving a damsl in distress" she teased lightly.
"I wish I could just not worry, but its harder than it sounds." she smiled softly, thoughtfully.
Then her eyes snapped up to his as he replied.
"...Me? Why me Lucius?" she asked curious feeling her heart race.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

Chuckling he sipped his fizzing drink after the glass was sat down at the table. It was a light refreshing thing that the shop was known for. "Well I have been known to help others..." he failed to leave out when it benefited himself. But then she didn't need to know that. She only needed to see the side that would show Lucius in the best light. After all there were things in the works that even she did not know about yet.

"As I said Narcissa, there is nothing to fear and you are much to lovely to not have a smile upon that face." Leaning forward he rested his arms against the table as he continued to watch her still. Lucius wondered if she felt for him what he felt for her but realized it was highly unlikely. After all the Black woman weren't exactly notorious for making their feelings known.

"Do not act so surprised Narcissa, you are a lovely witch to be around. Smart and funny when you want to be. Who would not wish to be in your presence."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 7:38 am

Narcissa smiled at his reasssurances, "well if my smile pleases you so I suppose I shal wear it" she let her eyes wander along him. Ge was truly very handsome...
When he complimented her further she did blush.
"Lucius...and what am I to understand by such remarks" she raised an eye vrow smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 8:03 am

Taking another sip of his drink he nodded again, "Only if you wish to please me would you do such a thing, though it is quite simple." Smirking he finished off his drink watching her as she watched him. He could only imagine the things that went through her mind and he wondered if any of them would surprise him. As they said some things were better off left unsaid but still he couldn't help but be taken by her. He had to watch how much he admitted to though.

"You may make of them what you wish dear Narcissa but I do hope that you make the best of them."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 4:53 pm

Narcissa smiled softly and leaned back taking another spoonful of her treat while in thought.
"The best of it... I wonder how to do so..." she smirked into her ice cream.
Her first instinct was to kiss him senseless but she managed to control herself.
He'd have to move first anyway, pureblood, bur if he didn't..
Cissy wasn't sure. But she might make a move to simply spare regret.
And she wanted it, so..
Ahem
anyway.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 9:17 pm

Lucius continued to watch her for a moment longer before finally looking away and staring at something far off down the alley. It was quite refreshing to just sit and not be bothered by anything or having to worry about pleasing his father. Lucius could never be too careful though as he knew there was always someone with their eye out for him and what he was doing. As if he would ever do anything that would disgrace their families good name. Image was everything in the pureblood wizarding family and it was something that had been drilled into his head since he was a little boy.

"I am sure there a million and one ideas in that pretty head of yours. One of those I am sure involves well..its something better showed through demonstration." Smirking he leaned forward across the table and stroked his fingers across her cheek, "and it something I've wanted to do for a year now." He did not give her a chance to respond however before he leaned in and kissed her softly, gently just once before pulling back and settling into his seat.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:34 pm

At his words she smiled and then froze feeling his fingers stroke her cheek.
Then she felt his lips against hers and her hand rose to carress his cheek kissing him back just as sweetly and softly.
When he pulled back she was still sitting halfway leaned towards him before smiling.
"Well theres something we've both wanted for a while I suppose" she managed to say smiling sweetly at him.
"However, there was something different in my mind." she smirked, Black nature sparking as she stood and slowly walked to where he sat, cupping his face gently and kissing him sweetly and slowly. Then she pulled back softly and sat in a chair next to him, but far enough to give him space.
The look on her face was damn near ridicuous.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 11:15 pm

He had to say that he was quite pleased with himself after leaning in for that kiss, it was a moment to remember. Sure he had kissed other girls, a handful or so at Hogwarts but none of them had been her or were able to compare. And then she went and topped it all. "Yes You could say that." Raising a brow at her comment she wondered what she was playing at and even though he was surprised he kissed her back as she moved in front of him. "Well Narcissa I didn't think you had anything like that in you. But thank you for proving me wrong." The upcoming school year was just starting to look better and better.

Ordering another drink he sat back wondering what other surprises she had up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

Cissy blushd slightly but smiled,
"Im full of surprises Lucius, as I'm sure you'll find." she smirked pleased. Of course, her mind was now in a state of buzzing bliss. Part of her was analyzing all of it to death and the more powerful part was sitting in a corner grinning and blushing.

"you haven't seen the best yet.." she winked playfully, if it were up to her shed snog him senseless now, or ask him out, howver it would be incredibly embarrassing for, worth it, but still..
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 8:25 pm

The Black girls, they never failed to amaze him and Narcissa was no exception. They had known each other for years really as all pureblood families did, attending the same parties and most of the well off families moving in the same circles. This though, this was a side of them that none ever seen and though he could not admit it he rather like it. Tradition was rooted deep though inside of his veins and Lucius knew he needed to do things properly. After all his father would be furious with him if he scared Narcissa off or if anything ill was said of him. "I am looking forward to finding out my dear."

Sipping his fresh drink he smirked as she winked, ah yes he was going to have fun with her. "I think I will hold you to that and you know how I hate to be disappointed." Chuckling he sat his drink down and then stared across the table at her for a long moment before speaking again. "What would you say though if I asked you out?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Cissa smirked slightly at his words, "Oh I will do my best to not dissapoint you, dear Lucius." she took a sip of her drink and met his gaze smiling slightly yet warmly.
Then he asked her a question and she smiled slyly.
"Well, I believe I would say...yes...If you were to do so." she said smoothly, though inside she was jumping up and down.
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyThu Jul 14, 2011 11:06 pm

Leaning back in his chair he crossed his leg to rest against the other as he continued to watch her. Yes, Narcissa would make some man very happy some day and he could only hope that it would be him. Glancing away for a moment as his gaze was rather intense he looked over a group of giggling girls that were passing them by. He couldn't help but raise his nose at them, girls like that put him off within seconds and he did not care for girls like that.

"Then Narcissa my dear would you be my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 12:04 am

Narcissa felt a smile happily settle on her features.
"yes I would dear Lucius." she replied before shyly leaning in to kiss him sweetly.
She didn't deem the giggling girls worthy of her gaze so she ignored them, she was too happy.
Merlin pinch me, she thought.
"well father will be pleased, be careful Luc, don't want him to try and recruit you." she chuckled lightly.
No, her Lucius (hehehe HER Lucius...) was too good to be recruited, he was such a good man, sure he had his moments but..narcissa saw the good man in him, the family loving man, the one who wanted her to be his...
Back to top Go down
Lucius Malfoy

Lucius Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Lucius had to admit he was more than pleased with himself when she said yes. He had wanted to ask her for over a year now but had decided against it. Now was the time though and he was looking forward to spending some more time with her once the school year started. School was the one place where he felt free, out from under the watchful eye of his father. Granted he still had to behave but eyes could not be everywhere and he had more than one choice hiding place at school, and maybe now he would be able to share them.

Running his fingers over her cheek once more as they kissed he couldn't contain the smirk that passed over his lips and he held back the devilish comment that threatened to escape. "I am not concerned with the plots of our meddling parents by dear and you know I never do anything I do not wish to do." After all he had a year before he really needed to concern himself with such things. "So what are your plans for the rest of this beautiful afternoon."
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother EmptySun Jul 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Narcissa felt her cheeks grow hot as his fingers carressed them.
She nodded at his words, wishing she could just forget the weight upon her and her sisters shoulders. Of the Black sisters Narcissa was the smallest, the baby, the sweetheart and the one with the least comprehension of what their parents tried to stamp into their heads. She actually didnt know any muggles, and to be honest she didnt care about them.
Out of sight, out of mind...
"My planss..?" she shook her head slightly to get out of the fog his kiss had put her in, "I actually have no plans yet, perhaps I shall read a bit." she mused thoughtfully. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An act of defiance, take that mother   An act of defiance, take that mother Empty

Back to top Go down

An act of defiance, take that mother
Page 1 of 1