The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

Who says fun isn't a neccesity?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:29 am

Amora saw Skyler pale at the mention of her cousin, but frowned when she gave a sidelong glance at the wizard. Sneaking a look at Daryl she saw a look of confusion on his features. 'Whoops, I said something I wasn't meant to...aw well.'

"Miss. Riddle to be honest I could care less if you've had a profession of battling werewolves and dragons, an injury is an injury and shall be taken care of, no matter how small." She responded bluntly.

She watched the exchange between Daryl and Skyler silently and gave a grin at their antics. She listened as the young Riddle gave her thanks, "Yes, I suppose it is rather odd to see your Professor in a store like this. But as the Muggle's say, 'old habits die hard'." She gave a smirk

Amora gave a hearty laugh at the girls comment "My dear, even if you did tell Tom about my pranking habits, he still wouldn't be able to get away from me." She gave a devilish smile before continuing "Besides, this certain prank isn't for him." She commented, but said no more on the subject.
Back to top Go down
https://thedarkages.rpg-board.net
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:42 pm

Skyler rolled her eyes, providing a cheeky grin. "You know, I was more looking into being an auror, but now you mention it, battling werewolves and dragons sound ALOT more fun! Thanks Amora!" Skyler didn't need to see the look on Daryl's face to know just how much he would protest that particular profession. Silly little Fairy, She thought cheerfully.

"Odd? Hmm... I'd say more... surprising. But I'm not going to be complaining. It's nice to see atleast one professor still enjoys a bit of fun now and again, and can appreciate some good pranks." Skyler grinned excitedly, happy to hear the woman was indeed prankinh someone. Forgetting all about being forced into the chair amd whatnot, she pouted slightly. "Oooh!! Too bad! I was hoping you'd let us in on it if it were for Tom."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:57 am

Watching with his arms crossed, Daryl kept an eye on his girlfriend and the professor. He briefly shut his eyes when the woman mentioned a career about chasing dragons and battling werewolves. Knowing his Riddler, that would put ideas in her head especially since he knew how much she loved dragons. Sure enough when she retorted, it was about that.

Scowling, he absolutely would put the kibosh on that particular idea if she actually wanted to get serious about it. As for the professor... his blue eyes went and studied her more intently now that she was focused on Riddler. Canting his head he wondered what she could possibly teach. Also if he could ever use this information to his advantage.

Hearing that the prank wasn't meant for Riddler's cousin brought his attention and thoughts back to him as well as idly wondering who the prank was intended for. Another professor hopefully and not some prank on the students as a welcome back funny. Looking back to Skyler, he wondered how he could get the information he wanted out of her.

Returning his gaze to the woman he smiled and asked, “So prof, what do you teach? Maybe I should look into that subject if it allows you to keep your prankster side?”
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:37 am

Amora gave an amused smirk at the girls antics before responding "You're welcome Miss Riddle, although if you're always this accident prone it'd be worrying to see you succeed in gaining a position in that profession. I daresay you wuld do more damage then good" She teased lightly, while flashing the girl a mock-innocent smile.

"Yes well, nearly all adults these days are stiff uptight bastards." She sighed dramatically as she continued "That's not to say I didn't try to see things from their perspective, because really I did. I just couldn't get my head that far up my ass." Amora dropped her act of sarcastic comments and gave the two children a grin.

'I should really be watching my language around these two...' she almost rolled her eyes at her thoughts 'Yeah right, as if they won't pick it up elsewhere.'

Amora directed her attention to Daryl as he spoke and laughed "No profession will allow a prankster side of you, it all depends on the person. And trust me when I say you two will have no problem keeping your pranking habits."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 am

Skyler beamed. She couldn't help it. Atleast there would be one professor at Hogwarts worth seeing everyday. Now she too were curious about which subject the woman would be teaching. She grinned cheekily. "Ah well. If that profession doesn't work out, I could always try teaching. Just imagine the damage we could do together. Hogwarts wouldn't know what hit them."

She was, to be honest, a little shocked to hear Amora speak with such language. But that was mostly due to the fact that most adults she knew insisted on proper language and such. Skyler wrinkled her nose in detest. "I agree." She nodded along. "And you can bet I will most definitely be keeping my pranking habits, no matter where I end up." She nodded again, looking at Daryl. She grinned. She was happy she had a boyfriend who atleast could appreciate her insane habits. Lookimg back to Amora, she questioned curiously. "So which subject will you be teaching?" The unspoken 'because I definitely need to be taking that class' hung in the air. She knew Daryl would wamt to know also. And most likely for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:43 am

Keeping his arms crossed, Daryl watched the professor and noted that she hadn't answered his question, bypassing it with professional ease. Narrowing his eyes, the teen wondered if she would rather not tell them. Looking at Riddler when she repeated his question, he wondered if she had caught the fact the woman hadn't answered his question or if she wanted in the woman's class as he had wanted to.

Canting his head he thought maybe that was why she didn't tell them? What if old Slughorn was gone? Was she their Potions Professor and that's why she's not telling them? It didn't matter to Daryl, because he knew that that was one class one had to pay attention in.

The 'adult' language didn't really affect Daryl and he didn't see why others tried to curb how they spoke to the older years. He and Riddler were only a year away from being considered adults anyway. Besides the fact that he heard language like that at home anyway. And on television.

"I dunno... Riddler's enthusiasm makes up for other areas I think," he idly stated recalling Skyler's interactions with the younger years. "I think she'd make an alright professor."
Back to top Go down
Amora Devlin
Deputy Headmistress
Amora Devlin

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2011 7:16 pm

The Deputy Headmistress gave a bark of laughter at Skyler's comment "Too right you are, I daresay the Headmaster would have a heart-attack at the amount of damage we would be able to string together. Of course someone would have to knock dear old Tom off his pedestal" She said with a mischievous wink "And I suppose you and I would be just the pair to be able to pull it off. Besides I suppose you could produce a whole new generation of pranksters with your profession as a Professor. As they say, children are the future." She lightly implied.

"Indeed, I imagine that spirit of yours will get you very far, Miss. Riddle" She commented after she heard Daryl's comment, remembering a piece of information from the student records she studied endlessly to lighten Darl's load, she continued "You're also a Slytherin which if I'm not mistaken will take you even further, for only the most ambitious will end up there." She paused a second to take in the new information "A ambitious Riddle who has a knack for pranking and ideas for becoming a teacher, Merlin help the future Headmaster." Amora gave the student a devilish grin "Just don't forget to include me in your shenanigans when you come to Hogwarts, okay?"

Amora gave the children a grin as she heard Skyler ask her unanswered question once more, she didn't miss their intention for knowing either. 'Sharp. They caught onto it...but I'll let them suffer until they get to Hogwarts.' Out loud she spoke "Hmm, now Miss. Riddle where would the fun in telling you be? It's best to leave these things as a surprise" She gave them a cheeky grin.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 12, 2011 1:36 am

Skyler adopted a sly grin as the professor spoke. Oh how she'd love to help de-throne Tom! Not to mention what the woman sId in regards to a new generation of pranksters, whether Amora knew it or not, hit the nail on the head. It was one of her goals before graduating, leaving Hogwarts with an army of pranksters, and those who thought outside the box. And with the firsties she had met so far..... well, it seemed like the plan was off to a good start. And with Amora around to encourage them..

Skyler smirked wickedly. This was sure to be one hell of a year. Though the compliments that came her way wiped off the smirk. She had never been sure on how to tKe compliments, but she provided a proud grin. Might as well be proud of her assests. "Thanks! I'll be sure to keep the professor option in mind if chasing dragons doesn't work out." She replied, purposely keeping her eyes from turning to Daryl as they twinkled. She waved away the woman's request. "No worries. I'll definitely keep you in the loop."

Pouting when the woman refused to tell them which class exactly she were teaching, Skyler thought for a minute before her eyes lit up as an idea struck her. "Well, I suppose the surprise would be more fun you that way. But I think it's safe to say that won't be the only surprise awaiting the start or term. Perhaps an..." She paused, searching for the right word, "exchange of information would be in the best interets here."

Skyler wasn't a Slytherin for nothing. She smirked, knowing the dangled implications were ehough to at the very least peak the woman's interest. Not to mention she had purposely kept from indicating straight forward that her and Daryl were behind said surprise. And even though it were implied, her and Fairy were too practiced in the ways of pranking to leave any evidence linking them to it behind. Which meant the woman could very well threaten them with punishment, but had no proof other than implication at this point to go on. In which case it would be an empty threat at most, but Skyler had a feeling that the woman was likely to take the bait and go for the exchange. Especially if she wanted in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who says fun isn't a neccesity?    Who says fun isn't a neccesity?  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Who says fun isn't a neccesity?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Ages :: Diagon Alley :: Gambol and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop-
Jump to: