The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

People Watching: A bench outside the bank

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Smirking as his blue eyes narrowed, Skyler bit her lip to keep from laughing. Or in thie case, giggling. Yes. The almighty, ridiculously insane, pink-haired, magically delicious Fairy made her want to giggle. At that speficic time and place anyways. She nearly rolled her eyes. Humpf. Maybe he could make her blush, but over her dead body would she start blushing AND giggling. No way. Completely out of the question.

However, his words had her blinking and her first reaction was to tell him exactly how she felt about this tattoo he had given her, and just how bad the payback would be if he didn't remove it in the next ten seconds. But... Taking a moment to think on it, Skyler reasoned maybe if it didn't look half bad....and she had been wanting a tattoo anyways. She cocked her head, brows furrowing together in thought as she seriously considered keeping this 'mark of Fairy property' tattoo. "Hmmm... Well I suppose I might be keeping it. If it doesn't look to bad. But it I don't like it Fairy, you better believe I am NOT, under any circumstances, bathing in bloody whiskey!" She glared at him. "So you better figure out some other way to get it off, or hope to Merlin I like it."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Thinking about the fact that he had just learned that Riddler liked butterflies made it possible that she might like the fairy wings he'd put on her. Grinning up at the girl he replied smugly, "Oh, I dunno, Riddler. I think you would like it."

Of course that made him actually fully aware of her position on his lap. Fighting down his own blush he decided to just act as he used to since he always was hands on when it came to Riddler. So, doing what he would do under any other circumstances, he pulled her closer and rested his chin on her shoulder. "I rather like you having something saying you're mine."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 10:13 pm

"Humpf." Was all she said in reply to his smug look. "Well you just better hope I do Daryl Oliver. Or you're in big touble. Enormous. There will be no words to describe the amount of trouble you'll be in if I have to bathe in whiskey." She assured him, with a nod of her head reaffirming her words.

She easily allowed him to pull her closer, and shot him an amused grin. "Oh? And just why is that? After all, I've always been your Riddler."
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 4:24 am

Grinning even more at the thought of what his Riddler might think up and try to do to him should she have to bathe in whiskey to get the tattoo off, Daryl's blue eyes lit up. He always liked a challenge especially if it was made by the girl on his lap. “That sounds like fun, Riddler.”

He smiled when she didn't pull away and let him hold her. She might have always been his, but he didn't realize that until lately. Every time he'd see her when she had been with that ex of hers, his blood would boil and he had to force himself to be polite. Just because he disliked her boyfriend didn't mean he would risk losing Riddler as a friend.

Chuckling, he grinned and stated rather matter of factly, “Yes, but now everyone else knows you're mine now too. And it makes me feel better,” he added almost as an afterthought.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 7:58 am

Purple eyes narrowing on blue, Skyler silently promised to repay him twice as bad and sneakily if she had to bathe in whiskey. She did already have an idea in mind. And it would be relatively easy to pull off, especially considering the long lasting effects. She smirked devilishly, eyes drifting away from Daryl's as she pictured it in her mind.

Shaking her head slightly to clear it, she looked back to him with a sly little grin. Oh did she love to be challenged! "Oh well it will definitely be fun for me Fairy. You though... Well.. It'll be lots of fun for me." She finished smugly, not at all sorry for what she were planning to do to him. There was an unspoken code between pranksters: Don't dish out what you can't take yourself. Or atleast, that's the code she lived by.

Leaning into his chest more comfortable, she smiled. A very rare smile. It wasn't often that she actually smiled. Skyler was more likely to be caught grinning or smirking, rather than actually smiling. "Is that so? It makes you feel better? Why?" She thought she had an idea as to why, but for some reason she wanted reaffirmation from him. She watched him, biting her lip slightly.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:02 am

Seeing that particular smirk, Daryl eyed her warily and made a mental note to be extra cautious. Especially with that look in her eyes clearly stating she was formulating something along the lines of a prank or worse. When her eyes returned to his, he couldn't help the chuckle at her comments.

"How do you know I'm not a closet masochist?" He challenged with a smirk and arched brow. "After all, I did just prance about in tights for all to see and to spread rumors about didn't I?"

Giving her a pout and a mock hurt look along with a sniff he stated, "Do you know how hard it is to be a guy and have people questioning your masculinity?"

When Skyler moved and got more comfortable he smiled back and was thrilled that he was one of the rare few to see this side of her. He nodded to her question. "Mmmhmmm. It makes me feel better."

His eyes drifted to her lips when she bit the lower one and swallowing, he jerked his gaze back up to her eyes. "Well, for one thing I don't like people coming onto my girlfriend."
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:25 am

Skyler merely rolled her eyes at his smirk and comments. "Fairy," She started seriously, "we've been best friends for how long? If you were a closet anything, I think by now I would've at the very least picked up on it." She grinned at him smugly. Not because she knew she were right. And she was right. She knew he had his secrets, but she knew none of them consisted of him being a closet masochist. Well... He was friends with her... And she did enjoy torturing him, as he so nicely stated. Hmm... Maybe he was one after all. But she was smug not in the fact that she were right, but in the fact that she knew him so well, and vice versa.

Skyler mulled over these thoughts in her head, snapping back to the present just in time to see the boy staring at her lips. She furrowed her brow, licking her lips in reaction to his stare, thinking maybe she had candy or something still on them. "What?" She asked, cocking her head curiously, purple eyes questioning. His words though, she couldn't fight back the blush that attacked her. But she didn't allow it stop her from smirking. "Girlfriend huh? Well there's a label I think I might like this time around. Hmm.. That would make you my boyfriend then." She mused aloud, grinning now.

And that's when she noticed the orange glow of sunset, contrasting with Daryl's pink hair rather nicely. "Oh! What time is it?" She asked, him, wriggling in his lap and hold trying to get free. Her grandmother was going to have her head this time for sure!
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 10:40 am

"It would indeed," Daryl replied trying really hard to not look back at her lips when she licked them. Swallowing again, he grinned. He liked the thought of her being his girlfriend and him being her boyfriend. And to actually have her say it out loud had him smirking.

"You're that eager to get away from me? We haven't even planned our date." Pouting when Skyler started to squirm, he wondered why she was so adamant about the time. It wasn't as if she was going to turn into a pumpkin....Fighting back a small laugh about that though he figured with them having magic, anything was possible. After all, nothing was impossible. Just improbable.

Sighing, Daryl was about to let Skyler go but then getting an idea, that was all it took. Being who he was, as soon as he had an idea he had to do something about it. "Quit squirming Riddler."

So, he kept his arms around her waist, slightly adjusting his grip as he stood. Setting the girl on her feet, he grinned, leaned down to kiss her lips. Pulling away at the last moment, he pinched her arse and quickly retreated a few steps not turning his back on her.
Back to top Go down
Skyler Riddle
Sixth Year
Skyler Riddle

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:03 am

Wanting desperately to smirk, she rolled her eyes. "Trust me Fairy, I'd much rather spend my time with you. And we did plan our date. We're going to an amusement park. What else is there to plan?" She questioned as she continued to struggle to get out of his hold. Skyler wasn't one much for dating. In fact, it was probably safe to say she had never really been on one. Was there really all that much more to figure out other than when and where?

She quit squirming and looked at him curiously whenhe told her too, letting out a surprised noise when he got up and set her on her own two feet. Feeling her stomach flip flop as he leaned in, shehad half a mind to meet him halfway, until.....

Skyler's primary reaction was to be shocked, and to flush. Whether it was embarrassment or anger, she wasn't sure. Wand in hand faster than one can blink, she smirked dangerously at the boy. "You are SO in for it now Fairy."waving her wand, she had him naked all except a diaper. Adding a baby bonet to his head, she smirked satisfactorily and stepped to him. Standing ontip toes, she leaned up and pressed her lips to his briefly. Pulling away, she continued to smirk, conjuring a pacifier and sticking it in his mouth. "Revenge is sweet isn't it? See you at seven Fairy."

And with that, she disappeared into the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Daryl Oliver
Sixth Year
Daryl Oliver

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:41 am

Grinning when he saw the flush turn his Riddler's face red, Daryl's grin quickly dropped off his face when she smirked. Gulping he put his hands up and backed up more but it was already too late. Shivering and looking down he immediately blushed with embarrassment. Wanting to glare, Daryl still could only pout when Skyler kissed him then walked away.

Spitting out the binky, his blues eyes narrowed as he yanked off the bonnet. Half growling, half admiring her, Daryl made it his mission to pay her back for this. Shivering again, Daryl frowned and sighing, looked around for his wand. At least there weren't that many people about now that the sun was going down and it'd be night soon. Grabbing his wand off the street where it must have fell when Riddler Transfigured his clothing.

Staring down at his new 'attire' the teen scowled. She had to go and doing something like this. Transfiguration was his worst subject and she knew that. Sighing, he closed his eyes as he went through what he knew in order to get his clothes back.

Opening his eyes Daryl did the required motions and such and cringed when the spell didn't work. Well, it did and it didn't. Good news was he was no longer in a diaper. Bad news was he in a onesey the same eggshell white of the diaper he'd just been wearing. Wriggling his toes he shook his head. It had footies.

Well, least he knew enough Transfiguration that he had pockets and was no longer mostly naked. Although he should have tried for shorts rather than his clothes. It was too late now and he wasn't willing to give it another go just in case he made it even worse. Picking up what had been in the pockets of his trousers, Daryl shoved them in his pajama pockets and headed back towards The Leaky Cauldron.

-COMPLETE-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Watching: A bench outside the bank   People Watching: A bench outside the bank - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

People Watching: A bench outside the bank
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4