The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

If Mother could see me now...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

If Mother could see me now... Empty
PostSubject: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 11:55 pm

Narcissa had woken up in a dreadful mood. A night plagued with Nightmares again and no potion would work.
So she needed a picker upper.
Sweets.

Her perfect blonde brows were scrunched together deep in a look of concentration as she gazed through the shelves trying to think what would best imporove her mood and/or headdache.
"Merlin, so much suger..I'll be bouncing off the walls later on..." she murmured to herself.
Of course, not literally.
It wouldnt be proper...
Sigh...hello Headache my old friend...
Looking up her blue eyes caught sight of a person in front of her, "Oh hello, sorry, didnt see you there."
Back to top Go down
Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 7:40 am

Peter had been able to get away from his nit picky mother and sighed in relief when he saw he was alone. Now, Peter was a Pureblood yes, but there were many times that he felt as if he wasn't one. His mother let him know quite well that he was quite untalented and the best he could hope for was just graduating Hogwarts and getting in with the right people to get a good job.

It was also highly frowned upon that he liked sweets as he did. If he had his way, Peter would love to eat a cake every night! He would always get a craving for sweet things. More often than not he craved them whenever he was nervous, which was most of the time, so he always wanted sweets.

Peter had learned to sneak sweets when his mother wasn't looking which is what he was doing now. He was going to buy some, stuff them in his pockets and try to hide as much as he could. Of course he was going to eat some right away just in case!

Jumping when someone spoke to him, Peter gave a small smile and waved. "Hullo. That's okay, nobody notices me," he replied a bit disparagingly.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 11:50 am

Narcissas blue eyes focused on a young boy in front of her,
"Hello. I'm Narcissa Black. Pleasure to meet you." her smile was serene. A perfect, pureblood mask.
Arrrg... headache..inner pain, inner pain, ouchouchouch.
"Well I noticed you" she smiled at the boy. "Whats your name? You look like...a first year? Maybe you´´ve met my cousin somewhere, Sirius, he's going to be a first year." she nodded slightly.
Back to top Go down
Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 2:55 pm

Peter was going to smile a bit warmer when it looked like she was going to continue talking to him and smile, but then he heard her name and he immediately straightened up. He knew that Blacks never said it was a pleasure to meet someone below their station and mean it.

Giving Narcissa a painful smile back he tried to recall all the lessons he'd been given but still was rather clumsy and awkward as he tried to bow. "U-um, I'm Peter Pettigrew," he replied straightening too fast and immediately got a bit dizzy.

"I am a first year but I have yet to meet anyone." Looking up at the girl a little fearfully he wondered if he made a bad of an impression as he believed he did. "What year are you?"

At least Peter knew she was a Slytherin. All Blacks were Slytherins.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyThu Jun 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Narcissa resisted a wince at his actions.
"You can relax Peter, and I hope you meet my cousin soon then, maybe you can give him some sense." she smiled before selecting a few suger quills.
She'd always had a fable for them.
"I`m a sixth year. Slytherin of course. And what house are you hoping for?" she asked curiously.
"I believe my cousin is a gryffindor...he's very headstrong." and she personally believed that Regulus was a raven at heart, with slytherin tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 3:38 am

Swallowing, Peter nodded trying to relax but he couldn't, not completely. At her comment about meeting her cousin and giving him sense, Peter flushed a bit stammering, "I-I, don't know about that. My mother says I don't have the sense I was born with."

As Narcissa jumped from one subject to the other, Peter tired to keep up, just the tiniest bit of a furrow in his brow. "I, uh, don't know really."

All Peter knew was that he wished to not disappoint his parents. Just thinking about them and their reaction made the boy nervous again. Which promptly made Peter crave something sweet. It gave him something to briefly occupy his hands with and his mouth which would delay him in answering and also keep him from saying anything that would get him scolded for and such.

Quickly grabbing a handful of the nearest sweet which happened to be Chocolate Frogs, Peter put them in his basket and looked around at what else he wanted.

"How do they sort people?" That was what Peter deeply wanted to know. Maybe if he knew early he'd know how to best prepare for when it was time for him to be sorted.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptySat Jun 25, 2011 12:15 pm

Narcissa nodded, the boy really seemed to posses little sense but he was a pureblood, he could maybe influence Sirius a little.

She doubted it though.

"the way you are sorted is quite simple, but I can't tell you. It's tradition to not tell." she winked. "that and it's quite amusing, the only thing I can tell you is that you needn't be nervous, it really is quite simple." she nodded.
The boy seemed rather nervous and it was making narcissa dizzy.
"oh do calm down Peter, nothing to be afraid of here. Technichally I'm not supposed to be here either but what mothers don't know shan't hurt them."
Back to top Go down
Peter Pettigrew

Peter Pettigrew

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:52 am

Peter paid rapt attention hoping that she would tell him something, anything that he could use. He was such a bumbler when it came to remembering things. His face fell when Narcissa winked at him saying she couldn't tell. "W-what?"

That was typical wasn't it? Everyone would get to have a laugh at his expense. Sighing, Peter chewed his lip then gave a weak smile at the comment and corrected her. "Won't hurt us you mean."

At least next year he could be one of the ones laughing. That thought actually cheered him up a little. And by that time he would have friends and hopefully a little bit of standing.
Back to top Go down
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year
Narcissa Black

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... EmptyFri Jul 08, 2011 11:22 pm

Narcissa smirked nodding, "Hurt us..how right you are Peter." she chuckled.
"Seriously, the sorting is simple, not embarrassing and actually kind of cool." she shrugged not mentioning how nervous she had been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If Mother could see me now...   If Mother could see me now... Empty

Back to top Go down

If Mother could see me now...
Page 1 of 1