The Dark Ages
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Join Dumbledore in his plight to save the world, both the Muggle world and the Wizarding world from the clutches of Tom Marvolo Riddle and Gellert Grindelwald.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome and thank you to all those that just newly registered. Just get the formalities done, and you are free to do as you wish. But please do remember to advertise and recruit.

A drink or...three?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

A drink or...three? Empty
PostSubject: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 7:17 pm

If there was one place in the world she could go and not be disturbed she knew that it was the Hog's Head. The news her father had placed upon her was enough to send her head reeling and even though the HH was far from a proper place for a lady she was in serious need of a drink.

So it was with that she found herself staring at the door to the tavern contemplating going in or just going home and staying out of trouble. Two steps forward and the pull of the door she was inside. Leaving the hood of her midnight blue traveling cloak up, it concealed her face enough that it was hard to get a good look at her. After ordering a firewhiskey at the bar she took it to a booth along the far side and slipped back into the darkness.

Finally a moments peace. Sipping her whiskey she set it down after a long moment and worked her fingers over the clasps on her cloak. Pulling it away she dropped it over the seat beside her. Her robes her immaculate, the same color as her cloak. Bella's hair of course was swept up in curls away from her face in one of the latest styles. Even when doing things she should not have been doing she still looked perfect. That had been drilled into her head from a young age, manners and the airs of being proper.

Last edited by Bellatrix Black on Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:37 am

Rodolphus had just been informed a couple of days ago about the plans of his family about marrying him with Bellatrix Black. Well between the horrible amount of girls they could have chosen at least they chose someone he really had liked during his school days and she really looked hot, even he hadn't seen her for a while.

But now he really needed a drink, so he headed towards the most quiet place he could think about, The Hogs Head. Once he entered there he glanced around, smirking as he notice that exactly the woman he had been thinking about a few seconds ago was there. Quickly he ordered a double firewhiskey and approached the table where the woman was.
"Good evening, Bellatrix" he mused with a wicked smirk on his face
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:25 am

The noise of the tavern around her had little to no effect at her as she stared down at her glass of whiskey. If her mother could see her now...well she could just imagine what she would have to say and the consequences she would set upon her. But she was free now, and after all she was set to leave with Cissy in the morning for Thailand, and then by the end of the month she would be wed. It was enough to make her head throb.

Running her finger along the rim of her glass she picked it up and took a small sip with her eyes closed. Ah the old familiar burn, another tale of things her parents didn't know about her travels. Sitting the glass back down she opened her eyes just in time to see Ro approaching her table. It had been awhile since she had seen him but nothing had changed about him. If anything he looked more handsome if that were even possible. "Good evening Rodolphus, How have you been? You look well." She smiled slightly as she leaned back in her chair getting more comfortable after a moment."
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:51 am

Bellatrix Black offering a smile. That was new, but he had to addmit that he really liked when she smiled, it let see that smooth side she had deep inside her heart and almost anyone had never seen. Not that Ro had experienced that side of her but he had learnt to be very observant, and whar her eyes shew when she smiled was something you'd never believe she had inside.

He took a seat easily, smiling back and took a sip of his drink before talking. "I've been okay. Well I've been just informed I have to get married in a month with this...Bellatrix...something...Black? maybe...I've heard she's good looking, do you know her?" he asked chuckling a bit at his bad joke, but he needed to take everything with humor or it would drive him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:58 am

It was true there was a side to her that few had never seen, just like her sisters. It was how they had been raised, and Bella was the best one of the three sisters to hide behind a mask, you had to in order to survive in the House of Black. Their father had a strong mind and an even louder mouth and the girls learned at a young age not to tempt the fates with him. Reaching up she brushed her curls out of her eyes as she watched Ro, there was just something about the way he moved that made him seem like a predator stalking his prey but he did not scare her, quite the opposite if anything.

Bella did not laugh at his joke however a roll of her dark eyes could be seen as she shook her head at him. "And it seems I've been informed by my Father that this creature named Rodolphus Lestrange is to be my husband. He used to be rather handsome looking but these days he is looking rather rugged." Chuckling under her breath she looked up at him with bright eyes. "Are you surprised that we've been promised to each other?"
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 4:19 am

Ro rolled his eyes and snorted playfully crossing his arms as she refearred to him as a creature, but he couldn't help a chuckle when she ended her sentence. He took another long sip of his drink as he thought of the answer to her question.

" Honestly? I'm not surprised at all. My father only looks for the money and his own benefit, and from the large list of girls he had, you were the best option for him" Ro said shrugging. He knew it was true but at least he'd try to make it as easy as possible to handle for them both. So he stood up again, moving to sit on the chair next to her and took her hand sofly "I'm really sorry for all this, I wish I had enough power in my family to change it"
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyFri Jul 01, 2011 6:14 pm

Bella's eyes were still shining brightly as she watched him, amused with his reactions to what she had said. Everyone that knew the Black Family knew that they were all supposedly closed off emotionally, if they had any emotions at all. That wasn't the case, Bella was a highly emotional person in private but she wore a mask to the world as per tradition. Too many times she had been scolded by her mother as a child and as she got older she made sure to keep everything in check. Now she was the picture of what a good pureblood witch should be or was she really.

Taking another sip of her whiskey she nodded slowly as she listened to him speak. Bella was all too aware why her parents strove to see her married into another equally important wizarding family. It wasn't as if it were a surprise, she had grown up receiving the same lessons Cissy was getting now.

"I guess I can say I'm not either when I really think about, after all who else would be able to stand next to the House of Black." A slow smile crossed her face but it disappeared as quickly as it came. She was about to finish off her glass of whiskey when his movement changed and he grasped her hand.

"Its alright Ro, really if it has to be anyone I am glad that it is you. I think that we can make this work in both our favors."
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Rodolphus smiled at her words, releasing her hand slowly and planting a soft kiss on her cheek.
"I'm sure we can, Bella, after all at least we know each other, and you know you were the one under my interest radar during our school years" he said chuckling and winked at her playfully.

Then he took the last sip of his whiskey and without hesitation he ordered a new one for him and for Bella as well

"So tell me, what are you doing here so alone tonight?" he asked curiously
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 5:42 pm

As he released her hand she pulled it back slowly and dropped it to rest in her lap, Her words were lost for a moment thought after he kissed her cheek and she was sure her cheeks blushed slightly at his compliments. Flirting was not a lost art to the Black girls and it was something she had mastered in her days at Hogwarts. She really wasn't as cold and frigid as some of the boys thought her in school. "I do remember and as I remember we attended a few Yule Ball's together in our years."

Reaching up Bella brushed a few stray locks of hair out of her eyes and glanced back towards him after he ordered another round of drinks. "I just wanted to get out of my parents house for a bit, I've only been home one day and it was a bit heavy to deal with. Cissy and I are leaving in the morning for one last trip before the wedding. And then its home to start planning." Eh she was not looking forward to planning the wedding, because she knew how ridiculously overwhelming and large it would be.
Back to top Go down
Rodolphus Lestrange

Rodolphus Lestrange

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptySat Jul 02, 2011 7:02 pm

Ro laughed softly as he nodded remembering their school years. They had been good, without too much responsibilities. Not that he had much yet either, but now he had to me more into his father's bussines.

Rodolphus listened at her as she spoke, smiling a bit at her words.
"Well you are lucky, at least you are getting into a trip, my month will consist in planning, planning, making invitations for everyone and more planning " he said with a playfull sigh "I hope you have fun with Cissy then" he added as the waiter brought them their drinks and he drunk half of it in one sip. He was way drinking too fast, but he really didn't mind end up the night drunk.
Back to top Go down
Bellatrix Black
Adult
Bellatrix Black

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 5:17 am

Reaching up she brushed her fingers through her hair before pushing it out of her eyes. The times they spoke of seemed light years away and she had the future to focus on now. There would be a house to set up and a new life to get used to.

"Well my mother does not agree with it, and thinks it will be bad for Cissy and that you will think ill of me for it. Will you Ro, think bad of me because I travel. I love it so."

While Bella could have cared less what others thought of her she had both her families name and reputation to uphold. Sighing she nodded to the waiter and pulled her drink in close. It was going to be a long night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A drink or...three?   A drink or...three? Empty

Back to top Go down

A drink or...three?
Page 1 of 1